SUP Yoga Teacher training in the beautiful Caribbean East Coast in Tulum, Mexico
SUP Yoga Teacher Training on the sunny shores of Tulum, Mexico.
Our 3 day weekend training will cover the following IN-DEPTH :
- Water Safety and rescue Techniques
- FULL Paddle Techniques/Strokes/sup and surf etiquette
- Learn to read your environment whether its a body of water like a marina, sea, ocean or lake or pool
- Learn anchoring systems used in different areas and different ideal anchoring systems for your area
- You will learn everything you need to start your own floating studio: permits and logistics to finding the best area in your region. As well as setting up scheduling, advertising, marketing and all the goodies we have learned after 4 years!
- Full understanding of reading windguru and ocean currents for optimal sup yoga conditions
- SUP YOGA SEQUENCING From beginner to advanced sequencing
- How to choose the right board for sup yoga and paddling (the difference between yoga boards, race boards/paddlesurf styles)
- Classroom setting with manual and on water practice
- You will all have the opportunity to have hands on teaching to the other members of the workshop where you will all benefit from having a teaching position where you can really begin to feel comfortable and will be positively supported and warmly critiqued to give the best sequencing class possible
Rental of SUP board, paddle, and life vest is included.
Pre-requisites: 200 hour teacher training
First Aid & CPR
Certificate Training 25 hours Yoga Alliance (YA) Continuing Education Unit’s
What is included:
- All Boga Yoga Equipment
- Transport to lagoons and cenotes for workshop sessions
- Lagoon entrance fees
- Full photography